Nigth-GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigth-Gunz

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
http://ngunz.sytes.net/

Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm xD You Choose Pals xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gravity

Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm  xD You Choose Pals xD Empty
PostSubject: Gravity''s Application xD HGM / Gm xD You Choose Pals xD   Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm  xD You Choose Pals xD EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:40 am

Full Name: Anton Nour

MSN: despairless@hotmail.com

Time Zone: GMT (-5:00)

Account Name:

Character Name:

Applying for: Game Master OR Head Game Master

Previous Expirence: Gm In Lost Gunz And Ghetto.

If so Proof: Well Both Of Server Arnt Launched xD So I'll Wait 2 or 3 Days

Why are you applying for this job: Well I'm Applying Cuz I Think I Can Help New Players In THis Game Because It's Been 4 Years I'm Playing Gunz And I Know It Pretty Much By Heart. I Am Not The Kind Of Guy That Abuses Power And I Like Helping New Players And BAnning Hackers. ( Once I Saw a Hacker And A Gm Banned Him...This Time I WANNA BE ABLE TO BAN THIS HACKER!)

Can you make maps,items,Ect.: Well I Can Learn Easily THo So You Gimme TUt Or I Can Go Watch a Tut And I Can Make SOme Weps Easily I Guess Tho.

If so Proof: Heh I Dont xD

Joined Gunz: Wow kk. AnuGunz,Mocro,Trinity,Dark.,FreeStyler,Legacy,Ultra And More. I Don't Remember xD

Joined Private Servers:

What can you do for the server: Hmm Good Question. First ( I Will Get All My Friends To Play This Server)
Second (I Will Be Actif As Possible As I Can./ Im Online 5 hours by Day and 10+ on Week Ends)
Third ( I Will Be Respectful And I Will Do As Possible As I Can To Ban Hackers And Give Fun To The Server)
Fourth ( Have Fun Playing With Them xD)
Fifth And Last (I can help in the community by being an active forum user, which I will do, regardless of position.
By moderating ingame and listening to players.)

Why should you be hired: Well I Guess I Should Be Hired Cuz It's Been 4 Years Im Playing Gunz ANd I Can Help People Easily. I CAn Be Sociable. I Can make Daily Events. I Am Trustful. I Can Vote Each Day And Can Make People Join THis Gunz And Have Fun xD

Language Spoken: English French Arabic And a Bit Of Spanish (Which Will Help If Other Country Players Came To Play This Server)

Other: My NAme Is Anton I Play Drums For 8 Years And Guitar FOrn at Least 6 Years. Im Sociable I Like Life And Have A Lot Of Friends xD

Thanks For Reading Hope YOu Like It xD lol!
Back to top Go down
Timmy

Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm xD You Choose Pals xD   Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm  xD You Choose Pals xD EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm

Erm Lol nice nicei would accept u on trail gm first Lol if i was co owner..
Back to top Go down
http://firegunz.t83.net/
Paint
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Paint

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm xD You Choose Pals xD   Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm  xD You Choose Pals xD EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:26 pm

..:: PENDING ::...

Wait Until we get more players and try to waotk to see how to make weps
i need proof ty very much.
Back to top Go down
https://night-gunz.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm xD You Choose Pals xD   Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm  xD You Choose Pals xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity's Application xD HGM / Gm xD You Choose Pals xD
Page 1 of 1